Your Fiji Specialists
We provide an end-to-end customised service and deliver one-off conferences and incentive groups in one of the world's most stunning locations. We'll work with you and your organisation to deliver executive retreats, strategic planning meetings, company reward programmes, and world-class sales and marketing meetings.
And if you're planning to marry… firstly, congratulations! We'll work with you to create the most memorable wedding day, in the most incredible location… and we'll be with you every step of the way. (Excuse us if we shed a tear though… that's what happens at our weddings!).
Destination Fiji customises every single itinerary to suit each group, individual or wedding party. We know and love Fiji and have worked in the Fijian islands for many years. We have an in-depth knowledge of everything Fiji has to offer, along with a deep understanding of Fiji's culture and its beautiful people.
More importantly, we'll deliver a very personal event or holiday that suits your own, specific needs. Together we will deliver a truly memorable Fijian experience with a 'wow' factor you'll always remember.
For a Fijian conference, holiday or Fiji wedding that will exceed your expectations and create wonderful memories, contact us for a no-obligation chat. In Fiji, there's so much opportunity to do something wonderful. Destination Fiji would love to be part of it!
Celebrate and reward your high-achieving staff or high-worth customers by incorporating a tiny little bit of business with lots of pleasure!
Destination Fiji, in association with Tourism Fiji and our Fijian partners will work with you to promote a fabulous Fijian incentive programme, created just for your organisation.
Talk to us about how we can help, and about some of the activities we have arranged for clients to create a Fijian incentive programme to motivate sales or reward customer loyalty.
- Exclusive use of your own private island or resort
- Charter a cruise ship or yacht
- Eco-tourism and other unique experiences
- Themed events
- Facilitation of Fijian business contacts and local industry visits
- Customised sporting and other activities (golf, fishing, scuba diving, spa and more)
- Tell us what you need; we'll let you know if we can deliver (and if we can't, we'll be honest about that)
Get away from it all with a luxurious vacation to the beautiful isles of Fiji...This could be for a special birthday celebration, renewal of vows, elopement, honeymoon, family escape or a romantic interlude.
After visiting over 80% of the resorts in Fiji (and counting) we pride ourselves in our knowledge of the various types of resorts and accommodation available. We are confident we can match the perfect place to suit your specific needs.
We will take time to listen to you, to find out what you love and (don't love) when you go on holiday, understand your timeframe, budget, food preferences, sleeping arrangements, and so forth (and yes we've even helped a couple with terrible snoring issues so their request was quite specific... they had a fabulous time, best holiday ever and... they both got some sleep!!!).
We then create a fabulous tailor-made itinerary for you, taking every detail carefully into consideration to make sure your tropical escape in Fiji becomes a wonderful memory for a lifetime. So why wait....give us a call today we would love to have a chat about your next holiday escape to Fiji!
Special Interest Groups
Destination Fiji makes it easy for special interest groups by doing all the complex ground work – so you can focus on what you love best!
Travel arrangements for special interest groups can include end-to-end itineraries related (but not limited to):
- Foodies Tours
- Scuba diving
- Eco tourism
- Cultural activities
- 'Real' life in Fiji
- School and cultural programmes
- Golf Tours
- Spa and yoga and retreats
- Corporate responsibility programmes
- Marine biology
We customise and create innovative itineraries to suit all group sizes and budgets call Trudi on 021 201 3253 for a friendly chat.
We'd love to hear from you!
Phone: +64 21 201 3253
nestled in the South Pacific.
You have to see it to believe it, but in the meantime, here's a brief snapshot that might be useful
The 'real' Fiji
- Fiji is famous for pristine beaches and crystal clear blue waters. But Fiji is also mountainous with ancient craters and peaks and rivers stretching for kilometers. So there's so much to do! Activities include white water rafting, jet-boating, hiking and visiting caves steeped in history as well as a huge range of water sports. Beautiful waterfalls appear out of nowhere within lush tropical rainforest. Explore the interior and be humbled by the wonderful people within local villages.
- There are approximately 837,000 Fijians with indigenous Fijians making up 50 per cent of the population and Fijian Indians the other half. This vibrant ethnic and cultural blends means Fiji has several religions including Christianity, Hindu and Islam. English is the main spoken language but Fijian and Hindustani are also widely used.
- Winter is from May to November and visitors can expect fine, warm days. In the wetter months of December to April, the humidity is higher and nights and days are warmer. You may experience a late afternoon tropical down pour depending on where you are.
Fijian culture and traditions
- When visiting a village, a 'sevusevu' (gift) of yogona (kava root) is normally presented to the head of the village. This can be purchased from local markets.
- Modest dress is required and it is a good idea to carry a sulu (sarong) to cover up beach clothing.
- Hats and sunglasses should not be worn as they indicate disrespect to the chief.
- Please don't wear shoes inside buildings
- Tipping is not compulsory, nor expected. But it is appreciated if that is what you choose.