Your Fiji Specialists
We provide an end-to-end customised service and deliver one-off conferences and incentive groups in one of the world's most stunning locations. We'll work with you and your organisation to deliver executive retreats, strategic planning meetings, company reward programmes, and world-class sales and marketing meetings.
And if you're planning to marry… firstly, congratulations! We'll work with you to create the most memorable wedding day, in the most incredible location… and we'll be with you every step of the way. (Excuse us if we shed a tear though… that's what happens at our weddings!).
Destination Fiji customises every single itinerary to suit each group, individual or wedding party. We know and love Fiji and have worked in the Fijian islands for many years. We have an in-depth knowledge of everything Fiji has to offer, along with a deep understanding of Fiji's culture and its beautiful people.
More importantly, we'll deliver a very personal event or holiday that suits your own, specific needs. Together we will deliver a truly memorable Fijian experience with a 'wow' factor you'll always remember.
For a Fijian conference, holiday or Fiji wedding that will exceed your expectations and create wonderful memories, contact us for a no-obligation chat. In Fiji, there's so much opportunity to do something wonderful. Destination Fiji would love to be part of it!
Weddings, Elopements, Honeymoons
Congratulations! Fiji is one of the most romantic places on earth and your Fiji wedding day will be perfect!
We'll help you create and enjoy an exquisite wedding to suit your needs and your budget. We have an intimate knowledge of outstanding Fiji wedding locations (some off the beaten track) and we'll share that with you to create the day you're dreaming of.
Best of all, we'll organise everything from start to finish whether it be a wedding group, elopement or that very special honeymoon. We will even be there on your wedding day to make sure everything is perfect!
Many Fijian resorts and Fijian hotels offer a range of wedding packages, linked to on-site accommodation. We will only recommend those hotels and resorts that we know, from personal experience, will make your day everything we would want it to be.
- Putting the bride and the groom – and their needs – first. Always.
- Arranging all end-to-end travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, transfers, activities) for you and your guests
- Meeting with you personally in plenty of time so we understand clearly what you want from your day.
- Being with you, on-the-ground in Fiji, every step of the way (including in the background, on the wedding day)
- Organising all legal requirements, including your marriage licence
- Finding food and beverage options that suit you and your guests
- Organising your Celebrant or Minister
- Offering unique location advice
- Organising on-the-ground activities for guests – ranging from fishing to fire-eating (and more!)
- Co-ordinating hair and beauty stylists (or making travel arrangements for your own)
- Arranging photographers and videographers
- Over-seeing and theming all venue set-up
- Organising the most perfect honeymoon (Oh, so many options! And all so beautiful!)
- Cost effective management of the entire event, including regular communication from us to you, so you can relax knowing it's taken care of)
- Co-ordination with dedicated resort wedding planners offered by many Fijian properties. See wedding
- packages below.
- Small intimate groups
- Large, multi-day events
- Renewal of vows
Wedding co-ordination fee
No wedding is ever the same. You're special, and so is your special day. So before we talk about fees, let's talk about what you want and how we can make that happen within your budget.
Call Trudi on 021 201 3253 and let's get excited about your special day, together!
Fiji Conferences and Executive Retreats
What we love to do:
- Specialise in all forms of corporate groups from conferences, incentives, executive retreats, to sales meetings and team building
- Develop customised and innovative itineraries to suit all group sizes and all budgets
- Deliver conference and incentive programmes which run like clockwork (and that doesn't mean island time!)
- Combine serious business... with just a bit of pleasure!
- Manage entire events from start-to-finish so you don't have to
- Pay attention to detail, leaving nothing to chance
- Offer authentic activities and options that others won't (and often can't)
- Be with you, every step of the way
Specifically, we love to… take over entire islands (if that's what it takes), commandeer sailing ships, visit traditional interior villages, go bamboo rafting, island hop, swim with manta rays, try fire-dancing, go on snorkeling safaris and more! In short… we'll do what it takes to make your Fiji conference or Fiji incentive programme one you and your delegates won't ever forget.
Celebrate and reward your high-achieving staff or high-worth customers by incorporating a tiny little bit of business with lots of pleasure!
Destination Fiji, in association with Tourism Fiji and our Fijian partners will work with you to promote a fabulous Fijian incentive programme, created just for your organisation.
Talk to us about how we can help, and about some of the activities we have arranged for clients to create a Fijian incentive programme to motivate sales or reward customer loyalty.
- Exclusive use of your own private island or resort
- Charter a cruise ship or yacht
- Eco-tourism and other unique experiences
- Themed events
- Facilitation of Fijian business contacts and local industry visits
- Customised sporting and other activities (golf, fishing, scuba diving, spa and more)
- Tell us what you need; we'll let you know if we can deliver (and if we can't, we'll be honest about that)
Get away from it all with a luxurious vacation to the beautiful isles of Fiji...This could be for a special birthday celebration, renewal of vows, elopement, honeymoon, family escape or a romantic interlude.
After visiting over 80% of the resorts in Fiji (and counting) we pride ourselves in our knowledge of the various types of resorts and accommodation available. We are confident we can match the perfect place to suit your specific needs.
We will take time to listen to you, to find out what you love and (don't love) when you go on holiday, understand your timeframe, budget, food preferences, sleeping arrangements, and so forth (and yes we've even helped a couple with terrible snoring issues so their request was quite specific... they had a fabulous time, best holiday ever and... they both got some sleep!!!).
We then create a fabulous tailor-made itinerary for you, taking every detail carefully into consideration to make sure your tropical escape in Fiji becomes a wonderful memory for a lifetime. So why wait....give us a call today we would love to have a chat about your next holiday escape to Fiji!
Special Interest Groups
Destination Fiji makes it easy for special interest groups by doing all the complex ground work – so you can focus on what you love best!
Travel arrangements for special interest groups can include end-to-end itineraries related (but not limited to):
- Foodies Tours
- Scuba diving
- Eco tourism
- Cultural activities
- 'Real' life in Fiji
- School and cultural programmes
- Golf Tours
- Spa and yoga and retreats
- Corporate responsibility programmes
- Marine biology
We customise and create innovative itineraries to suit all group sizes and budgets call Trudi on 021 201 3253 for a friendly chat.
We'd love to hear from you!
Phone: +64 21 201 3253
nestled in the South Pacific.
You have to see it to believe it, but in the meantime, here's a brief snapshot that might be useful
The 'real' Fiji
- Fiji is famous for pristine beaches and crystal clear blue waters. But Fiji is also mountainous with ancient craters and peaks and rivers stretching for kilometers. So there's so much to do! Activities include white water rafting, jet-boating, hiking and visiting caves steeped in history as well as a huge range of water sports. Beautiful waterfalls appear out of nowhere within lush tropical rainforest. Explore the interior and be humbled by the wonderful people within local villages.
- There are approximately 837,000 Fijians with indigenous Fijians making up 50 per cent of the population and Fijian Indians the other half. This vibrant ethnic and cultural blends means Fiji has several religions including Christianity, Hindu and Islam. English is the main spoken language but Fijian and Hindustani are also widely used.
- Winter is from May to November and visitors can expect fine, warm days. In the wetter months of December to April, the humidity is higher and nights and days are warmer. You may experience a late afternoon tropical down pour depending on where you are.
Fijian culture and traditions
- When visiting a village, a 'sevusevu' (gift) of yogona (kava root) is normally presented to the head of the village. This can be purchased from local markets.
- Modest dress is required and it is a good idea to carry a sulu (sarong) to cover up beach clothing.
- Hats and sunglasses should not be worn as they indicate disrespect to the chief.
- Please don't wear shoes inside buildings
- Tipping is not compulsory, nor expected. But it is appreciated if that is what you choose.